According to Technavio, the Global Smart Shades Market is expected to grow from $162 million in 2019 to $1.47 billion in 2024, a CAGR of 55.6%. Of this, $247 million will come from new installations, while $1.22 billion will come from retrofits and replacements.
Commercial buildings have Building Automation Systems (BAS)
Commercial buildings have Lighting Automation
Our vision is to OWN the “Smart Shade” space. We want RYSE to be synonymous with smart shade — just like what Nest is to the thermostat, Ring is to the doorbell, or Dyson is to the vacuum, we want consumers to think of RYSE when they think of smart shades!
Sold Over 35,000 Devices to Residential & Commercial Clients Worldwide.
- 15,000 sq, ft. hotel with 120 windows over 24 rooms
- Developing 5 hotels across Canada
- Access to LPs other real state properties
- Eureka Hub: 4-Floor co-working space with 100 windows
- Portolio of commercial offices, retail & mixed used properties with a focus on retrofitting older assets, across North America & Europe
In 2019, RYSE partnered with The Avery, a 56-story residential tower in San Francisco, to deploy their first generation SmartShades across 100 units in the building to meet ‘Americans with Disabilities Act’ (ADA) regulations.
- $27.4 billion real estate portfolio spanning 23 cities and 17 countries.
- Piloting at 199 Bay St. Toronto (Commerce Court West).
We’ve raised funding from amazing investors, including Shawn Doughtery (EXOIO) who co-founded mophiee (the inventor of the smartphone battery cases) that sold to Zagg for over $100 million, Anthony Lacavery (Globalive), who founded Wind Mobile that sold to Shaw for $1.16 billion, and Venture Capitalist globally.
Hear What Our Investors Think About RYSE
Led by an Experienced Executive Team
Trung Pham | Founder & CEO | LinkedIn
Successfully pitched on Dragons Den (Canadian version of Shark Tank). Completed all 3 levels of Chartered Financial Anlayst exams within 18 months. Responsible for raising over $5 million in funding for the company.