Smart Home Exits
The Smart Home industry is expected to grow at an impressive compound annual growth rate of 7.5%, growing from $158 billion in 2018, all the way to $262 billion by 2025. The industry has seen some spectacular exits, with big tech giants acquiring many start-ups resulting in large payouts for investors:
Google acquired Nest, the makers of the Smart Thermostat, for $3.2 billion, earning investors a 22X return on invested capital – read more here.
Assa Abloy is a $260+ billion company who dominates door locks, purchased August, the makers of the Smart Lock to expand into the smart home!
Sold Over 35,000 Devices to Residential & Commercial Clients Worldwide.
- 15,000 sq, ft. hotel with 120 windows over 24 rooms
- Developing 5 hotels across Canada
- Access to LPs other real state properties
- Eureka Hub: 4-Floor co-working space with 100 windows
- Portolio of commercial offices, retail & mixed used properties with a focus on retrofitting older assets, across North America & Europe
In 2019, RYSE partnered with The Avery, a 56-story residential tower in San Francisco, to deploy their first generation SmartShades across 100 units in the building to meet ‘Americans with Disabilities Act’ (ADA) regulations.
- $27.4 billion real estate portfolio spanning 23 cities and 17 countries.
- Piloting at 199 Bay St. Toronto (Commerce Court West).
We’ve raised funding from amazing investors, including Shawn Doughtery (EXOIO) who co-founded mophiee (the inventor of the smartphone battery cases) that sold to Zagg for over $100 million, Anthony Lacavery (Globalive), who founded Wind Mobile that sold to Shaw for $1.16 billion, and Venture Capitalist globally.
Hear What Our Investors Think About RYSE
Led by an Experienced Executive Team
Trung Pham | Founder & CEO | LinkedIn
Successfully pitched on Dragons Den (Canadian version of Shark Tank). Completed all 3 levels of Chartered Financial Anlayst exams within 18 months. Responsible for raising over $5 million in funding for the company.