Market Opportunity

Market Opportunity

Less than 8% of new window shade purchases are motorized due to high cost and lack of retrofits. RYSE has the potential to automate the other 92% of shades already installed in buildings and homes – that’s a lot of shades!

And the Smart Shades category is experiencing an explosive growth rate of over 55% annually. This market is still in its infancy, and is expected to grow to a whopping $1.47 billion by 2024, with over 80% of this growth being attributed to retrofits and replacements – our core strength.

Common Investments + Perks

Investments over $2,500 will receive the following perks. All perks will automatically be recorded and assigned to each investor following the close of the round, without any further action required.

$1,500+
  • 1 RYSE

Cash Value: $150

$2,500+
  • 1 RYSE + Battery
  • 1 SmartBridge

Cash Value: $250

$5,000+
  • 2 RYSE + Battery
  • 1 SmartBridge

Cash Value: $450

$10,000+
  • 4 RYSE + Battery
  • 1 SmartBridge
  • 10% Lifetime Discount

Cash Value: $850

$25,000+
  • 10 RYSE + Battery
  • 1 SmartBridge
  • 15% Lifetime Discount

Cash Value: $2050

$50,000+
  • 20 RYSE + Battery
  • 1 SmartBridge
  • 20% Lifetime Discount

Cash Value: $4050